Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile
Pave your collegiate path toward the right majors and occupations based on your likes and dislikes.
College can be either tedious and tiresome or exciting and gratifying depending on what major you choose to pursue. With the help of the Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile, you can gain insight into which majors line up with your interests and preferences, allowing you to seek the most gratifying and fulfilling course load.
Bulk Discount Pricing
Discount is applied automatically when added to Cart.
|Discount||Base Price||10% off||15% off||20% off||25% off|
**Important Company Policy for Bulk Orders. You will receive one group consultation using our Zoom Call-in Conference System with every 10 assessments purchased. These group calls may be attended by 10 participants or more.
The Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile is a beneficial tool for those just about to enter college and those who aren’t content with their current college experience. With its in-depth analysis of your preferences and interests, as well as its extensive report detailing many areas of your life, the Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile helps students forge the right path for their future in the working world and their personal lives.
The Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile doesn’t just stop at majors. It further includes:
- College Course Descriptions
- Extracurricular Activities
- Favored Workstyle
- Preferred Learning Environment
- Career guidance
The Strong Interest Inventory College Edition Profile doesn’t just stop at majors, either. College course descriptions, extracurricular suggestions, favored style of work and environment to work in, and career guidance are also uncovered through your Strong Interest Inventory Profile, allowing you to mold your entire college experience (and future employment after graduation) around your specific likes and dislikes. Furthermore, the Strong Interest Inventory College Edition sets you off down a path to a career that best-fits your preferences, meaning that you’re already one step ahead after graduation. All of this is done in easy-to-read charts.
In the Strong Interest Inventory College Edition Profile, you’ll find:
- a list of six General Occupational Theme areas and how well they work with your interests (Social, Artistic, Enterprising, Conventional, Investigative, and Realistic).
- 30 Basic Interest Scales; areas of potential interests that are broken down to give you more information on what these preferences mean to you. Sample areas include Teaching & Education, Religion & Spirituality, and Writing & Mass Communication.
- a comparison of your answers and preferences through 130 Occupational Scales, including a top-ten list of your best-matched occupations
- five Personal Style Scales depicting your favored ways of learning, managing, working alone and in groups, and taking chances in the workplace
- a list of typical college majors that coincide with your Strong Profile scores in relation to your Theme Code
- instructions for how you can use your results to improve your lifestyle both in school and out of school
- a list of your top 10 career suggestions with the educational preparation required for each
- hotlinks to the O*Net career database for further exploration of occupational demographics, salaries, projected growth, and more!
- a hotlink to an additional interactive PDF document to assist you in organizing your alternatives and weigh your options
Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Once you make your purchase you will receive a link with instructions to your email account to complete your assessment(s).
You may also like…
Plan your collegiate and career future based on your interests with additional analysis and guidance.
Expand on the career focused recommendations and collegiate insight found in the Strong College Edition Profile with 9 additional pages of interpretive feedback found in this extensive 23 page Strong College Edition Profile plus Interpretive Report package. Find your best fit career path based on comparative analysis utilizing your like and dislike patterns when compared with other happy employees within 130 career families while receiving College based tips on optimal time management and major selection.
Mold your future success by choosing a career that accurately reflects your interests, preferences, favorite topics as well as your likes and dislikes with the help of this profile.
Direct your future based on what you like and enjoy, providing you with a happier, more fulfilling life and career. The Strong Interest Inventory® Profile uses an extensive analysis of your interests and preferences to guide you towards a career that best suits who you are on a personal level. Depending on your likes and dislikes compared to others in specified fields, you may find a fulfilling career previously unthought-of, helping guide you down the road to success and happiness.
It is never too early to help your high school level child prepare for their future. Utilize the Strong Interest Inventory High School Edition report to get a head start on career and educational exploration.
Jump start your child’s future and send them in the right direction with this empirically based, scientifically backed and complete twelve-page career report. Start with the foundation provided by the 10 page Strong Profile, then go a step further with additional feedback that helps them explore promising educational programs, volunteer and summer job possibilities, as well as various work environments.
Please note: A minimum age of 14 and a 9th grade reading level is recommended for this report. See “More Details” for additional technical information.
Start college off right with a detailed report on your interests and preferences as well as where you have the most confidence in yourself with these package profiles.
This complete-package combination of Strong Interest Inventory® based profiles works to set you up for success in college and beyond by detailing your interests and preferences and offering sample majors and courses that match best with what you enjoy doing. Furthermore, this package investigates your confidence level in these interests, comparing your trust in your abilities to your interests. With the information gained from these two profiles, you’ll have a better idea of which direction your collegiate path should go, and how to best set yourself up for a satisfying and successful career after graduation.